Instruction to author(s): How to submit Full Paper
- Full paper can be submitted for review from May 25, 2019. The last date for submitting full paper is June6, 2019. For guideline and formatting your full paper see: [Full Paper Guidelines]
- For submission of Full paper in 5rd CTRG, 2019 conference, author(s) have to use the "easychair" account which was created (or used) during Abstract submission. Go to the following URL to log in to â€śeasychairâ€ťaccount for full paper submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ctrg2019
- Click on "Log in"and provide your user name and password which was used during abstract submission.
- After logging into your account, go to "New Submission" to submit the full paper.
- Provide all the required information like title, abstract, key words and topic/theme. Further, provide all co-authors details on this page.Please remember that filling up all these information again is mandatory, even you had filled up these information during your abstract submission.
- If the authors wish they can parallely submit their work for possible consideration inÂ "Transportation in Developing Economies (TiDE)"or, â€śBig Data Analytics in Transportationâ€ť journal based on the scope and pre-requisite of the journal. Both the abovejournalsare published by Springer. The following options are available to the authors for the possible publication of their conference paper:
Option 1: Do NOT consider for both TiDE/BDAT journal and Springer Procedia
Option 2: Consider ONLY for the TiDE/BDAT Journal, and if rejected it will not be published in Springer Procedia
Option 3: Consider for the TIDE/BDAT Journal; but if rejected it will be published in Springer Procedia
Option 4: Consider ONLY for the Springer Procedia (that means, these papers, even if found to be good will not be considered for TiDE/BDAT, because the authors didn't want them to.)
Please choose one option from the above.
- Afterwards, upload your full paper in pdf format using "Paper" section. Click on the tab "Submit" after attaching your full paper.
- Please remember that your submitted full paper should NOT include any author(s) details (like Name, email, affiliation, etc.) in entire body of the paper including the front page. All these details need to be entered only ineasychair while submitting the full paper for CTRG 2019.
- For parallel submission of yourpaper (if option 2 or 3 is chosen) in TiDE / BDAT journal, please click here.
- If you want to submit another full paperfor the conference (before logging out) then go to "New Submission" again and also complete up to step 8 again.
- Once you have submitted full paper(s) you can log out. If you want to submit another full paper at a later date, then please log in to your account and got to "New Submission" again and also complete up to Step 8 again.
- The final results/acceptance of full paper will be notified by the chair of 5rd CTRG, 2019 through email. The decision will also be notified in your "easychair" account. Expect the decisions to reach you as per schedule available on http://www.ctrg2019.trgindia.org/CTRG-dates.php