Guidelines for technical paper oral presentation at CTRG 2019
- Each author for technical paper will be given 12 minutes for the presentation followed by 3 minutes for questions and answers. Prepare the presentation to fit the time frame and practice beforehand so that you do not run out of time.
- Windows 8( or above)Ā and Microsoft PowerPoint 2013(or above) version will be available in the computer of the session room.
- The slides should not be complex or over-crowded. For 12 minutes presentation, 12-15 slides may be adequate.
- Use standard fonts (such as New Times Roman, Arial, etc.) for preparing your presentation with suitable font size, colour and contrast to make it readable from back of the room.
- Keep your presentation file name as your full paper id used in easychair (paperID.pptx, like 444.pptx).
- To avoid any inconvenience, please reach to the respective venue at least 15 minutes before the start of the technical session to upload your presentation. Carry your presentation in a āUSB Flash Driveā (not in CD/DVD) in <paper ID>.ppt and <paper ID>.pptx both. Volunteers will be available to provide the necessary help in uploading your presentation.Ā
- All of the CTRG session rooms will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, laptop computer and microphones.